My dreams

Hi guys! Today I will tell you about my dreams. At the beginning like many children, I wanted to be a veterinarian, then by a history teacher that I loved, I started to like the career of a lawyer. Finally I got to know the Resources career at the University of Chile, I was very interested but I also liked Mechanical Engineering at the University of Santiago, I did not manage to enter and by waiting list I joined Natural Resources. It was a random life, I love what I study, it has a thousand facets and many opportunities.
I am already in fifth year of university, shortly after starting work, it scares me but I hope to continue studying and improving.
I would love to work within the government, I think it is one of the most direct ways to change things a bit in the environmental field, but at the beginning every opportunity that I present will take it, all learning is good. I hope you are fulfilling your dreams and goals.

Comments

  1. Great! I'm sure you will find a great work in the future that fulfill your expectative and it will make you develop yourself as a complete professional :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My life